Country Craft Creations Tamra Merrill & Cal Summers October 2024 Retreat (IN PERSON OPTION) August 15th 2024
Please read the whole description
It's finally here! 🎉 We are proud to announce Tamra Merrill & Cal Summers October 2024 Retreat in person with Country Craft Creations! This is a great opportunity to get creative with Cal Summers all the way from across the pond! 💕
At the retreat, you will participate in a variety of activities and workshops, such as card-making, scrapbooking, and more! There will also be time for socializing and networking, so don't miss out on this unique opportunity! 🤝
Come join us at Country Craft Creations, Tamra Merrill & Cal Summers October 2024 Retreat #CountryCraftCreations #ScrapbookRetreat #10thAnniversary #Celebrate 🗓️
You come away from a Country Craft Creations Retreat with so much more than beautiful projects... you come away with memories, new friends, and hopefully a heart filled with joy.
Your weekend with Country Craft Creations will include; prizes, gift bags and tons of fun:
* Classes and kits provided by Country Craft Creations and taught by our talented Team Members.
* Complete project kits along with instructions and supplies needed
* Make and takes
* Fun and memorable times with fellow crafters.
* Ballroom locked so our items are safe at night in the room.
* Time to also work on your projects and to socialize with fellow crafters.
* Gift bags will be given out with lots of surprises and new products.
Your fee includes all of the above.
* Breakfast at onsite restaurant is an additional cost
* Room Service is available for guests staying in the hotel
Actual retreat attendees description of our retreats:
Sallie Phelan: If I may chime in..... A Country Craft Creations Retreat feels like coming home - like sitting on a huge porch with big wooden rockers , having warm apple pie and coffee ( and perhaps a shot or two 😎) with he most generous , friendly , funny, creative , brilliant , patient ,interesting , gifted friends God has made. You will laugh till your face hurts , sit in wonder at the life stories shared , build friendships you had wished were made years ago, and cry when it’s time to go - on top of all that ,you will make several unique Projects - never worrying that you are behind or lost as someone will come to your aide within minutes - as soon as you arrive, we are a family ... I just love what Tamra puts together because it’s more than a project - 💖
A Facebook group page for this retreat will be up and running on September 4th. You will find additional information for booking your rooms there.