Greenville South Carolina Scrap Therapy Retreat May 21-22-23 2020 / Full Payment
Join us May 21-22-23, 2020
Scrap Therapy Retreat!
She who dies with the most scrapbook supplies wins? Not at this retreat! Scrapbook addicts are invited to attend a Scrapbook Supply Collectors Anonymous (SSCA) group therapy session. In this lighthearted retreat, guests are encouraged to confess their scrapbooking addictions, discover the Scrap Addict’s 12x12 Step Program, sam-ple Dr. Scrap’s Wonder Remedy, review the Scrapbook Addict’s Checklist,
Complete with easy to follow along mini album classes with Tamra Merrill, owner of Country Craft Creations, and designers from our Creative Team.
Here is your chance to meet them and work alongside of them at our Scrap Therapy Retreat! Drury Inn & Suites Greenville SC is the setting for this fabulous retreat, this is not a crop! This is a teaching retreat complete with your kits and instructors on hand!
* Your weekend with Country Craft Creations will include:
* 3 Classes and kits provided by Country Craft Creations, along with make and takes. All supplies are included with the kits, mini album kits along with paper, adhesives, embellishments etc.. All you need to bring is your distress inks of choice, scor board, bone folder, cutter and any personal crafting items you like.
Games, prizes and tons of fun!
* Full cooked to order breakfast every morning
* Join us from 5:30–7 p.m. every evening to enjoy free hot food and cold beverages at our 5:30 Kickback. Try something different every night! Our rotating menu of fresh, hot food and beer, wine, mixed drinks and soft drinks are served every day. ( Provided for those staying at the hotel)
* Fun and memorable times with fellow crafters. Ballroom locked so our items are safe at night in the room.
At I-85 and I-385 near the border of North Carolina, Drury Inn & Suites Greenville is only 10 minutes east of downtown Greenville Main Street attractions, but plenty of shopping and dining options are within walking distance. Your stay includes free hot breakfast every morning and free hot food and cold beverages every evening at our 5:30 Kickback
* Rooms will be booked by you at a special retreat rate of 119 + tax. Booking yourself allows you to share rooms and share costs.
* 24-hour access to the ballroom
Fees include all the above and class kits.
Gift bags will be given out with lots of surprises and new products
Retreat cost 495.00
Nonrefundable deposit of 65.00 is required to hold your space:If you are paying in full and cancel prior to the retreat, the amount you have paid minus 65.00 will be refunded to you. After January 31st 2020 there are no refunds.
Payment options will be available on the website, that way you can make monthly payments if you like
Retreat balance must be paid in full by March 15th 2020
A Facebook group page for the retreat will be up and running. You will find the information for booking your rooms. There is no payment required when booking your room. Rooms must be booked by April 18th 2020