Las Vegas The Case of the Crafty Con Mystery Retreat August 2020 / Payment Option
Join us March 26-27-28-2020
This is a payment after your deposit has been paid
This is a Who Dunnit Mystery Retreat!
Join the ranks of the private investigators as you try to solve the intriguing scrapbook mystery! Make connections with fellow investigators, hunt for clues, and create captivating memories during this unforgettable retreat adventure!
Complete with easy to follow along mini album classes with Tamra Merrill, owner of Country Craft Creations, and designers from our Creative Team.
Here is your chance to meet them and work alongside of them at our Case of the Crafty Con Mystery Retreat March 2020!
* The lovely Embassy Suites Hotel is the setting for this fabulous retreat, this is not a crop! This is a teaching retreat complete with your kits and instructors on hand!
* Your weekend with Country Craft Creations will include:
* 3 Classes and kits provided by Country Craft Creations, along with make and takes. All supplies are included with the kits, mini album kits along with paper, adhesives, embellishments etc.. All you need to bring is your distress inks of choice, scor board, bone folder, cutter and any personal crafting items you like.
* Full cooked to order breakfast every morning
* Shuttle transportation to and from the strip
* All rooms are two room suites
* Join us from 5:30–7 p.m. every evening to enjoy free hot food and cold beverages at our 5:30 Kickback. Try something different every night! Our rotating menu of fresh, hot food and beer, wine, mixed drinks and soft drinks are served every day. ( Provided for those staying at the hotel)
* Fun and memorable times with fellow crafters. Ballroom locked so our items are safe at night in the room.
* Rooms will be booked by you at a special retreat rate of 149.99 + tax. Booking yourself allows you to share rooms and share costs.
* 24-hour access to the ballroom
AT A GLANCE
Enjoy warm hospitality at the Embassy Suites Las Vegas hotel. Our all-suite hotel is across the street from the University of Nevada Las Vegas, Cox Pavilion and the Hard Rock Casino. The Las Vegas Convention Center and famous Las Vegas Strip are within walking distance of the property. Our hotel is minutes from Las Vegas International Airport – McCarran Airport (LAS), the Thomas & Mack Center, Las Vegas Motor Speedway, The Mob Museum, Lake Mead, Nellis Air Force Base and Hoover Dam.
Enjoy style and sophistication in a spacious two-room suite. Meet with family, friends or business partners for an evening cocktail at the complimentary Evening Reception* in our tropical atrium. Indulge in a free made-to-order breakfast each morning or enjoy dinner in the casual atmosphere of our on-site restaurant.
- Scheduled shuttle service to the airport (not from airport) and the Strip
- Fully equipped fitness center and outdoor heated pool
- Free made-to-order breakfast
- Complimentary Evening Reception* with drinks and appetizers
Fees include all the above and class kits.
Gift bags will be given out with lots of surprises and new products
Retreat cost 495.00
Nonrefundable deposit of 65.00 is required to hold your space:If you are paying in full and cancel prior to the retreat, the amount you have paid minus 65.00 will be refunded to you. After December 31st 2019 there are no refunds.
Payment options will be available on the website, that way you can make monthly payments if you like
Retreat balance must be paid in full by January 15th 2020
A Facebook group page for the retreat will be up and running. You will find the information for booking your rooms. There is no payment required when booking your room. Rooms must be booked by February 24th 2020