St Louis Diamonds and Glitter Puttin on the Glitz! Retreat June 2020 / Payment Option
Join us June 25-26-27, 2020
This is a payment after your deposit has been paid
Puttin' on the Glitz Scrapbook Retreat!
Velvet, tiaras, and jewels? That’s right, this definitely
isn’t your average retreat. Be a star in your glamour photo shoot, shimmer and shine with excitement!
Complete with easy to follow along mini album classes with Tamra Merrill, owner of Country Craft Creations, and designers from our Creative Team.
Here is your chance to meet them and work alongside of them. St Louis is the setting for this fabulous retreat, this is not a crop! This is a teaching retreat complete with your kits and instructors on hand!
* Your weekend with Country Craft Creations will include:
* 3 Classes and kits provided by Country Craft Creations, along with make and takes. All supplies are included with the kits, mini album kits along with paper, adhesives, embellishments etc.. All you need to bring is your distress inks of choice, scor board, bone folder, cutter and any personal crafting items you like.
Games, prizes and tons of fun!
* Full cooked to order breakfast every morning
* Join us from 5:30–7 p.m. every evening to enjoy free hot food and cold beverages at our 5:30 Kickback. Try something different every night! Our rotating menu of fresh, hot food and beer, wine, mixed drinks and soft drinks are served every day. ( Provided for those staying at the hotel)
* Fun and memorable times with fellow crafters. Ballroom locked so our items are safe at night in the room.
Pear Tree Inn St. Louis Near Union Station is walking distance from Union Station, a National Historic Landmark centrally located among downtown St. Louis’ attractions like Washington Avenue’s entertainment district, City Museum and Scottrade Center. St. Louis University is easily accessible. A free hot breakfast and free evening beverages are included with your room.
* Rooms will be booked by you at a special retreat rate of 129 + tax. Booking yourself allows you to share rooms and share costs.
* 24-hour access to the ballroom
Fees include all the above and class kits.
Gift bags will be given out with lots of surprises and new products
Retreat cost 495.00
Nonrefundable deposit of 65.00 is required to hold your space:If you are paying in full and cancel prior to the retreat, the amount you have paid minus 65.00 will be refunded to you. After March 31st 2020 there are no refunds.
Payment options will be available on the website, that way you can make monthly payments if you like
Retreat balance must be paid in full by April 5th 2020
A Facebook group page for the retreat will be up and running. You will find the information for booking your rooms. There is no payment required when booking your room. Rooms must be booked by May 18th 2020