Vermont The Hills are Alive Scrapbook Retreat •75.00 Payment
November 4-5-6 2019
Join Country Craft Creations as we celebrate the art of mini album making including Stamperia Paper for our Mixed Media Canvas Creation. We will be teaching beginning mixed media for you to experience in person.
For 3 full days you will be busy creating in mini album classes with Tammy Merrill and design team members. Learn not only how to create the projects but to bring them to life with rice paper, stencils, pastes and more!
The lovely Trapp Family Lodge is the amazing setting for this retreat
- Your 3 day retreat with Country Craft Creations will include:
- Classes and kits provided by Country Craft Creations. Tammy Merrill, and Design Team members from Country Craft Creations
- Full kits for the projects are included so you only have to travel with minimum supplies.
- Fun and memorable times with fellow crafters. Ballroom locked so our items are safe at night in the room.
- Rooms will be booked by you at a special retreat rate of 170.00 + tax per night. This allows you up to 4 to a room.
- 3 Complete project kits provided along with instructors and supplies needed.
- Meals will not be provided as this keeps the cost of the retreat down. There are 3 restaurants on site to please everyone's taste
- 24-hour access to the ballroom
Fees include all the above and class kits, supplies, prizes and goodie bags.
Time to also work on your projects and to socialize with fellow crafters.
Gift bags will be given out with lots of surprises and new products
Retreat cost 439.00. Deposit of 85.00 is due upon registration to guarantee your spot
After your deposit your balance for the retreat is 354.00 and must be paid in full by September 1st 2019. Payment option will be available on the website starting 11/15/18
Deposit is Non Refundable
Nonrefundable deposit after of 85.00 via website to hold your spot
Upon making your deposit you can book your reservation at the Hotel Starting 11/15 the # is 1-800-826-7000
You must make reservations thru the booking